Learn How to Record a Pro-Quality Podcast Interview on Your iPhone - in LESS than 1 HOUR!
Learn how to set-up and record a pro-quality podcast interview on an iPhone* in less than 1 hr.
This step-by-step online video training shows how to set up and record with each of the 5 Field-Tested Mobile Pro Podcast set-ups in the guide, including how to set-up your iOS device, and a complete tutorial on the BossJock Studio recording app.
(Over 3 hrs of content, broken down into bite-size, 15-20 min. HD videos, PLUS lifetime access, and a 30-day money-back guarantee)
This Training is Best For:
- Solo, On-On-One, Video, or Roundtable Group podcasts
- 1 Mic or 2 Mic Pro-quality podcast recordings
- Noisy or quiet recording environments
- Setups that fit in a backpack, purse, or even a pocket
- Most flexibility - 5 pro mic setups & lifetime access, in case your podcast recording needs change
- 25 Pg e-book with photos, pros/cons, and The Mobile Pro mic techniques and tips for each set-up
- Over 30 links to all gear, apps, and accessories needed for each set-up
- Over 8 HD videos spanning 3+ hours of rich content to provide simple, step-by-step training how to set-up, connect, and record with each of the 5 Mobile Pro Podcast recording set-ups. (each setup takes less than one hour to get up and running with pro-quality sound)
- 17 min. video tutorial of the best iOS podcast recording app, BossJock Studio.
- Lifetime access to training on all 5 setups AND all future updates
Training by Shawn Smith, The Mobile Pro
Shawn Smith, Your GPS
Global Professional Solopreneur
Hello. My Name is Shawn. I have run several successful businesses from a backpack since 1994, and I hope to show you how to do the same. I'm like a business coach, but different, because I teach you how to run your business from anywhere in the world. Consider me your own personal GPS. I can't wait to help you find your way to Mobile Freedom! More about me here.
Interview on my Mobile Pro Podcast Studio with Master Entrepreneur Chris Ducker at chrisducker.com
Interview on Mobile Pro Podcasting and How I Got Started with Master Podcaster, Jared Easley on Starve the Doubts
The FREE Stuff!
Thanks for visiting... There's tons of free info here about how to record pro-quality podcast interviews with an iPhone. Scroll down for:
- A FREE sample of my Step-by-Step Video Guide on how to set-up, connect, and use everything in less than 1 hr
- My FREE blog post including 20+ audio samples of all 5 Mobile Pro Podcast Set-Ups
- My FREE 25-page E-book with links to all the gear and apps you need plus pros, cons, & tips of each
FREE Video Guide Sample: 5 Ways to Record Podcast Interviews with an iPhone - Video Guide
This is a 6 min excerpt from Set-Up #5 in the Video Guide (Total video is 24 min's)
FREE Blog Post: 5 Ways to Record Podcast Interviews with an iPhone
(Includes 30+ audio samples of each of the 5 set-ups including indoor, outdoor, and at a coffee shop for you to listen for yourself)
FREE Audio Samples of The Mobile Pro Podcast Set-Ups:
Here's a couple of quick promo & interview clips recorded at PodcastMovement14 and FinCon14. All clips were recorded into an iPhone with the equipment listed, with absolutely no editing, EQ, mastering, or post-production. For 30+ audio clips of all 5 Mobile Pro Set-Ups recorded indoors, outdoors, and at a coffee shop, go to this blog post.
FREE e-Book (a $47 value):
Ever try to podcast from the road? Ever try to record an interview at a conference? It's complicated, expensive, and NOT mobile-friendly.
After months of painstaking research with dozens of pieces of equipment, cables, and apps, I've finally cracked the code on how to record pro-quality interviews and full podcasts with an iPhone.
Now, I can show you exactly what to use, and it's not complicated, or expensive (well, most if it). In fact...it's free! Learn more about what's inside...
Get 5 Ways to Record Podcast Interviews with an iPhone by subscribing to my FREE email newsletter below.
Want to share the love? Please click to share this FREE offer with others: